Case: 1st Samuel Bible Study
Case contains 31 books. If you are ordering more than 200 workbooks, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a discount code.
- Price per workbook when ordered as a case: $15
- Price per workbook when ordered individually: $20
The book of 1st Samuel introduces one of the most fascinating stories in all of Scripture, the reign of King David. As we trace the lives of several key characters, we'll explore the themes of king and kingdom, pointing us to our divine King, Jesus Christ.
- 31 1st Samuel Workbooks
- Access to streamable 1st Samuel teaching videos (you will have access to these through your store.tvcresources.net account indefinitely)
- Access to downloadable 1st Samuel teaching audio (no download limit)
Note: At this time, only the women’s teaching will be available. Men’s teaching will be available (and provided to you if you have already purchased the study) by August 2021. Of course, men are welcome to use the teaching from the women’s team.
HOW TO USE THIS STUDY
This workbook is designed to be used in a specific way. The homework in the workbook will start you down the process of comprehension, interpretation, and application. However, it is intended to dovetail with small group discussion time and the video teachings. You can use the workbook by itself, but you are likely to find yourself with some unresolved questions. The video teaching is intended to resolve most, if not all, of your unanswered questions from the homework and discussion time. With this in mind, consider using the materials as follows:
- If you are going through the study on your own, first work through the homework and then watch or listen to the corresponding teaching for that week.
- If you are going through the study in a group, first do your homework, then discuss the questions your group decides to cover, and then watch or listen to the teaching.
- Size: 8.5”x11”
- Pages: 128